Hello! I'm Leila Johnson, M.Div., the founder of Spirit Driving Institute. I am a metaphysical practitioner passionate about helping couples to take a holistic look at their relationship with themselves and their partner. My goal is to provide health, wellness, and career services that help you to reconnect with your partner and create joint spiritual practices.
Since 2003, I have co-owned and managed Data-Scribe with my husband, Brett. We are a business process improvement training and advisory firm. People always ask us how we can run a business together, raise a family, and not get sick of each other. If you're curious how you can weather the storms and still have a Spirit-driven relationship with your partner, please sign up for a private or group coaching session.
And here are some of my professional credentials, in case you're interested.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry with graduate work in Biomedical Sciences
- Certified Health Coach through the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
- Bachelor of Metaphysical Sciences
- Master of Divinity
- Ordained reverend through Wisdom of the Heart Church
- Co-founder and Webmaster of the WriterGal Network
- Past Public Relations & Awards Chair of the Northern New Mexico Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO-NNM)
- Past President of the Albuquerque Independent Business Alliance (AIBA)
- Featured in Nolo’s The Women's Small Business Start-Up Kit, Home Business Magazine, and the Albuquerque Business First (formerly New Mexico Business Weekly)
- Interviewed on Ladypreneur International, WAHM Talk Radio, Entrepreneur Magazine’s Home Based Biz Show, the International Virtual Women’s Chamber of Commerce, and Smallbiz America
- 2006 Speaker for the Making It Count edutainment program
- 2007 Albuquerque Business First (formerly New Mexico Business Weekly) "40 Under Forty" award recipient
- 2005 NAWBO-NNM “Up and Coming Business Owner” award recipient