Group Wellness Workshops: If you benefit from learning from a coach as well as from others like you, a Group Wellness Workshop may be the way to go. I facilitate a variety of workshops developed by the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. They're focused on the scientifically based, clinically proven L.E.A.N. approach (Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition). As a Certified Health Coach, I have been trained to offer these workshops and customize them to fit my clients. They're interactive and fun with discussions, activities, and, of course, a snack.
- L.E.A.N. Essentials: A two-hour workshop that provides the basics to parents of 3 to 12 year olds. Learn simple, time-saving ways to incorporate wellness into your daily family life.
- L.E.A.N. Start: A comprehensive six-hour workshop for parents of 3 to 12 year olds. Learn practical solutions to improve how you live, how you move, how you think, and how you eat.
Personal Wellness Coaching: If you're looking for more on-on-one attention specific to your needs, Personal Wellness Coaching might be a better option.
- 10-Point Spirit Driving Check: A free questionnaire to get a quick snapshot of where you are in the Drive. Align. Shift. path to wellness.
- Spirit Driving 11:11 Wellness Check:A comprehensive assessment of 11 wellness categories with 11 questions per category. After completing this, you'll receive a detailed report highlighting your strengths and areas of improvement on the Drive. Align. Shift. path to wellness. We'll review your report in a live phone call and discuss next steps.
- Personalized L.E.A.N. Workshops: Both of the L.E.A.N. Group Wellness Workshops above can be tailored to become private sessions that I conduct just with you, or including your spouse and/or children. The individual attention would allow you to ask more questions, set goals, and have a partner to guide you along the way
Other Wellness Goodies:
- Pantry Makeover: During a Pantry Makeover, I’ll come to your house and teach you how to read your food labels so that you really know what you’re eating. I’ll also teach you Dr. Sears' Traffic Light Eating concept. TLE, as it's called, will guide you in figuring out what to eat and how much to eat. Next, we’ll review some of the food items in your pantry and refrigerator to see where they fit. (Don’t worry, we’re not going to throw anything out!) This is all about awareness. Lastly, we'll put together a grocery list to help you make good decisions when you're shopping.
- Smart Shopping Trip: A natural follow-up to the Pantry Makeover, I'll meet you at the grocery store to help you shop. We'll look at what's on your list, read labels, and figure out the best food items for you to buy. You'll feel empowered to make better decisions in your future shopping trips. (I can also complete a Smart Shopping Trip without completing a Pantry Makeover.)
- Delightful Dining Out: It's easier to make good decisions when you're reviewing food labels in a grocery store. But, what do you do when you're dining out and can't read the labels? We'll meet to discuss tips and tricks for eating healthy when dining out. We'll research nutritional values of popular restaurants. And you'll be equipped with how to become one of those proud, annoying dining companions who customizes everything in their order!